In this episode of The Unmistakable Creative, Seth Godin returns to the show to discuss his new book, It’s Your Turn.
- Leveraging books as a tool to change the people around you
- Writing a book that begs to be shared and gets under people’s skin
- The choice between creative or cog that we’re always making
- Why we must be willing to be wrong to do work that matters
- How the connection economy rewards people
- Our search for reassurance and how to stop it
- Learning to take your work seriously and not personally
- The mythical time when we think we’ll be ready
- A look at what school is actually for
A book only happens when I can’t let an idea go
If you go into this saying, how do you know, you’ve already lost.