In one of the most inspiring and poetic conversations of 2015 Phillip Mckernan talks about the pillars of a meaningful life.
- How a culture can enrich you at your core
- Taking the time to figure who we are and how we want to express it in the world
- Why we get so far into our lives without clarity about what we want
- 3 Basic pillars of a meaningful life
- What causes people to end up living out of alignment
- Understanding the difference between confidence and self esteem
- Getting to know and embrace your fear so it doesn’t control you
- How to get a place that you can’t imagine as possible
- Removing masks and letting skeletons out of our closet
- Taking a risk to bring more meaning into our life
- The power of trusting your intuition
Philip speaks around the world about the importance of overcoming personal obstacles, gaining clarity, and cultivating the confidence to believe in yourself. He has shared stages with some well known speakers…Steven Covey, Richard Branson, the Dalai Lama to name a few, and the feedback is generally overwhelmingly positive. Through live personal leadership experiences, he has worked with all sorts of people from housewives to Olympic athletes, TV personalities and entrepreneurs, people who’ve gone bankrupt to billionaires and everything in between, and he’s uncovered that people’s dysfunctional relationship to money and their inability to get in touch with their own deep intuition inhibits their ability to gain the authentic clarity they need to live an authentic, and meaningful life.