In this episode of the show we speak with entrepreneur and coach Jim Bunch about rapid transformation, why will power fails to change the behavior of 96% of people and, how you can design your environment for optimal performance and and creativity.
- Why transformation has been the glue that held together Jim’s businesses
- The importance of having a bigger brighter vision for the future
- A Look at why willpower fails to change the behavior of 96% of people
- How every environment we’re in inspires or expires us
- Designing your environments so that they express your values
- Shifting the focus of your efforts from yourself to what you can contribute to the world
- The 3 foundational components that influence of our success
- Using environments to create the behavior you want to cultivate
People and Resources Mentioned
Simplicity succeeds. Complexity kills.
Your mind is your most valuable asset especially when it comes happiness health and wealth.
Most entrepreneurs don’t go financially bankrupt first, they go emotionally bankrupt first.
Jim Bunch is the founder of The Ultimate Game of Life and has been a leader in the coaching and personal transformation industry for over 20 Years. Also referred to as “The Ultimate Life Entrepreneur,” Jim has coached and mentored some of the world top business and thought leaders. You can follow him on twitter @itsjimbunch