Liz DiAlto’s exploration of health and fitness eventually resulted in the creation of Wild Soul Movement and a powerful discovery that we can apply to every aspect of our lives. Everything we need in order to thrive lies within our physical bodies. In this episode, we explore habits and practices to tap into the power of our physical bodies, to create the changes we want.
- Lessons learned from the world of selling Cutco knives
- Having the guts to take a 60% pay cut and work as a trainer
- Learning to recognize possibilities for yourself and your lifestyle
- A look at how the beauty industry creates certain perception
- Learning to trust yourself and listen to your intuition
- Why we must look closely at our own gifts and treasure them
- The danger of putting our heroes and role models on pedestals
- Getting to the point in your journey where you have no ego left
- Dealing with our shame around money and overcoming it
- How vulnerability enables us to overcome our challenges
- Why we must let ourselves feel things in order to heal them
- Using biofeedback to make decisions about our lives
Liz DiAlto is a speaker, writer, and the creator of Wild Soul Movement, a 12-week online experience of self-discovery that combines movement, meditation, and mantra. Her mission is to revolutionize the way women move and nourish their bodies and abolish current body image culture to create new standards for her peers, elders, and all the young women and little girls who come after her. She is known for her raw and honest approach to body love and self-acceptance. In 2013, Shape Magazine listed her alongside Dr. Oz, Ellen, Jillian Michaels, Tim Ferriss, and more, as a Top 30 Motivator.