In this episode of the Unmistakable creative, Suzannah Scully whose clients included individuals and organizations such as Apple, Sony, and Eventbrite talks about the sacred contracts that drive our lives, and the difference between purpose and passion.
- How “shoulds” of our lives send us down the wrong path
- Why tragedies and crisis make us see the world in a different way
- Why so many of the things we worry about don’t really matter
- Answering the question who you are and why you’re here
- The importance of mental, physical and emotional space
- Living your life in pursuit of passion
- Understanding the difference between passion and purpose
- Lessons learned from working as a waitress in a cafe
- Why we must travel certain paths for ourselves to learn our most important lessons
- How sacred the contracts we make subconsciously impact our lives
- Learning to develop gravitas and executive presence
- The 3 levels of listening
- Navigating the structures of large organizations
Suzannah Scully is a coach, speaker and blogger with a corporate background working for organizations such as Gap, Inc., Williams-Sonoma, Inc and The Wine Group. She is also the executive producer and host of the podcast Cosmos In You.