Salim Ismail, Singularity University’s global ambassador and founding executive director, joins us to discuss the keys to exponential personal and professional growth.
- How institutions and organizations can adapt to a new world
- Controversial theories on the success of Indian CEO’s
- Navigating complex human relationships
- Combining lunacy and rational thinking
- The role that forcing functions play in our lives and our work
- Expanding your capacity to push boundaries
- Tools for internal transformation and rewriting our operating systems.
- Disruptive technologies that will have profound impacts on our lives
- The Power of Thinking at Scale
Almost all profoundly successful entrepreneurs were dismal failures the first three or four times around.
Real power comes from when you can put yourself over the edge and pull yourself back.
Life at its core level is just a process.
The purpose of life is to grow.
If you try to do something disruptive, the immune system of the organization will attack you.
If you’re on the consumer internet, the two attributes you’d better have are speed and risk
Salim is a sought after speaker, strategist and entrepreneur – his last company, Angstro, was acquired by Google in August 2010. Salim spent two years as SU’s founding Executive Director and currently serves as its Global Ambassador focusing on its global presence. He Twitters his thoughts at @salimismail and blogs infrequently at www.salimismail.com