As a high school exchange student, Jordan Harbinger was placed in the former East Germany. His frustrations with the language barrier caused him to dedicate himself to learning German, into an exploration of human behavior, and the way the world works.
- The life changing decision to become an exchange student
- Bringing about changes by attacking your fears and weaknesses
- Why fake confidence doesn’t lead you anywhere significant
- Building our internal confidence through developing self trust
- Choosing to take advantage of the opportunities in front of us
- Learning to look at things through a growth perspective at all times
- How Jordan consistently tests himself by pushing his own limits
- A kidnapping in Mexico City that enabled Jordan to develop his sense of self trust
- Why greater people skills accelerate your progress dramatically
- Learning to master the skill set of social competence
- Why developing a legacy that is greater than currency
Jordan hosts a successful show on Sirius XM Satellite Radio, founded The Art of Charm, a relationship, dating, and self improvement school, and is an accredited speaker. He is fluent in English, German, Spanish, and Serbo-Croatian.