In this episode of the Unmistakable Creative, Dan Fagella talks to us about the art and science of skill development through the lens of martial arts and positive psychology.
- The tenets of sports psychology that can apply to your life
- Lessons from the world of Brazilian jujitsu
- Learning to leverage of our nervous energy or jitters
- Using rituals and routines to perform at our best
- Leveraging biographies and history to develop perspective
- A framework for the science of skill development
We are trapped in our own conception of what’s difficult