In one of the most heartwarming conversations of 2015, author-humanitarian and attorney Bob Goff joins us to talk about love, what we’re made to do, and living a life filled with whimsy.
- What you’re able to do vs what you are made to do
- Infusing your life with a sense of wonder and taking a childlike approach to everything
- Viewing things as additions and interruptions
- How curiosity and humility can shape our lives
- Factors that cause love to start to emerging
- The 8 most important people in your life
- Why we are not defined by successes or failures
- Making the choice to a beautiful reaction to people
- Who we used to be vs who you are becoming
- Living a life and legacy that can be described by more than your intuition
I don’t think we lose our zest for life. We lose our imagination.
We’re all amateurs at love.
Bob Goff is the New York Times Best-Selling Author of Love Does, as well as an attorney who founded Restore International, a nonprofit human rights organization operating in Uganda, India and Somalia.