Don Miller fell in love writing at a very early age, when believed he was naive enough to make a living at it. Writing a newsgroup newsletter for the local church lit the spark for a writing career that has spanned many years and several best sellers.
- Owning our formative experiences as part of the journey
- The war of identity that comes with growing up
- How brain chemistry impacts our drive and motivation
- Why tragedy and the lowest moments of our life can be the most powerful ones
- Why adversity is one of the most important elements of a great story
- An inner knowing that you’re significant and what you say matters
- What causes certain leaders to become villains
- The influence of religion and spirituality on Don’s work
- The law of diminishing returns and positive feedback
- Learning to turn the other cheek to criticism
- Why pain is key to character transformation
The fulfilling journey of doing something the difficult requires you to go through dark valleys.
Donald “Don” Miller is a best-selling American author and public speaker based in Nashville, Tennessee who focuses on Christian spirituality as “an explanation for beauty, meaning, and the human struggle”. You can follow him on twitter @donaldmiller