Steve Kamb, rebel leader of Nerd Fitness joins us to talk about the power of using incremental progress to level up your life.
- Lessons learned from The Legend of Zelda
- Applying the progress principle to our biggest goals
- Structuring your environment to induce flow states
- Finding the distinctive identity and fingerprint in our work
- Removing the need for willpower and motivation
- Determining the type of game that you want to play
- The power of creating an alter ego and character to level up your life
Eventually doesn’t happen. Tomorrow is not guarantee.
I look at nerd as a very positive term
Screw motivation, cultivate discipline.
Steve Kamb is the founder of Nerdfitness, a global community to help desk jockeys, nerds, and average Joes level up their lives. He’s also the author of Level Up Your Life