Phillip Mckernan returns to the show to discuss how to make 2016 the most prosperous year of our lives.
- Why happiness is the byproduct of meaning
- Letting go of our attachments to create space
- Leveraging a wakeup call to become more of who we are
- The danger of giving too much of your identity to external outcomes
- How to resist the temptation to dilute your truth
- Developing the courage to stay true to your message
- The relationship between self-worth and prosperity
- The biggest questions we have to ask
My belief is we don’t have to build an empire to fulfill a dream
What we do isn’t who we are. What we do should be an expression of who we are
We give ourselves what we think we deserve
I don’t go looking for accolades and awards to validate to who I am.
Anyone who thinks they don’t have an ego is lying to themselves and to the world.
Criticism doesn’t always come from the words that are said. Sometimes it comes from the words that are not said.
Philip speaks around the world about the importance of overcoming personal obstacles, gaining clarity, and cultivating the confidence to believe in yourself. He has shared stages with some well-known speakers…Steven Covey, Richard Branson, the Dalai Lama to name a few. Through live personal leadership experiences, he has worked with all sorts of people from housewives to Olympic athletes, TV personalities and entrepreneurs, people who’ve gone bankrupt to billionaires and everything in between, and he’s uncovered that people’s dysfunctional relationship to money and their inability to get in touch with their own deep intuition inhibits their ability to gain the authentic clarity they need to live an authentic, and meaningful life.