In this episode of the podcast, writer, coach, and co-founder of the investment firm Rose Park advisors talks about incorporating the principles of disruptive innovation into our lives.
- Dealing with and Resolving Parental Expectations
- Why Some of Our Biggest Strengths Come from Our Biggest Challenges
- The Different Types of Intelligence
- Identifying the Types of Intelligence You Have
- The Path from Secretary to Investment Banker
- Why We have to Play to Our Strengths to Reach Our Full Potential
- Character Traits That Enable a Drastic Identity Shift
- Why All Successful People Deal with Self Doubt and Fear
- The Antidote To Low Grade Depression That Gives You an Edge
- Determining How you Measure Success
- The 7 Keys to Personal Disruption
Whitney Johnson is the leading thinker on driving innovation through personal disruption. Johnson is the co-founder of Rose Park Advisors, along with Clayton Christensen where they led the seed round for Korea’s Coupang, currently valued at $5+ billion.