Billy started his first job after college, soon realizing this typical path wasn’t for him. Instead, he began a career as a professional poker player, eventually scaling it into a successful multi-entity business and founded Forever Jobless. He shares with us what poker has taught him about risk, failure, and standing out.
In this episode, hear:
- Developing a tolerance for risk, failure, and loss
- How do you bounce back from failures?
- Are you born with the ability to move forward in the face of failure?
- Making the shift from long-term mindset if you’ve had a short-term mindset
- Working hard now to pave the easier road later
- How Billy used long-form content to stand out amongst the noise
“The riskiest play is not taking the risk.” – Billy Murphy
“When you fill a gap in the market, that’s when the successes are born.” – Billy Murphy