Brad Montague creative director and coproducer of the wildly popular web series Kid President, talks to us about the process of how a creative project finds its voice.
- How Small Moments Create Encouragement
- Brad’s Mission to Make Other People Feel like they Matter
- The Origin Story of Kid President
- The Importance of Messengers in our Lives
- Finding the Element that Causes Your Work to Connect at Another Level
- Why Everyone of Us Needs to a Build a Cabinet
- Bringing a Sense of Wonder to Your Work
- The Importance of Celebrating Everybody
- The Evolution of a Creative Project’s Voice
- Viewing the Work You Create as a Gift
- Choosing the Story We Want to Tell
I feel like a kid whose been invited to the grownups table (Click to Tweet)
There’s a sense of wonder if we’re not careful we can lose (Click to Tweet)
Brad Montague is the creator of Kid President and founder Love in Stereo.