In this episode, author Warren Berger joins us to talk about the power of leveraging questions to drive innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship.
- How asking questions drives innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship
- The importance of letting our work be shaped by different perspectives
- Why questioning matters and why we don’t appreciate it as much as we should
- How questioning unintentionally gets trained out of us
- Developing a capacity for and a habit of asking questions
- The why, what if, and how framework for asking questions
- How the Polaroid camera came into existence through a child’s question
An expert on design thinking and innovation, Warren Berger has studied hundreds of the world’s leading innovators, designers, education leaders, creative thinkers, and red-hot start-ups to analyze how they ask game-changing questions, solve problems, and create new possibilities. Warren believes that questioning leads to innovation, can help you be more successful in your career, and can spark change in our businesses and lives.