Authors of The Creativity Cure (A Do-it-Yourself Prescription for Happiness) and physicians, Carrie & Alton Barron, share the importance of creative action in fueling happiness. They cover the five psychologically-researched steps to achieving deeper satisfaction and alleviating depression by tapping into your creativity.
In this episode, hear:
- How do you identify “molding moments”?
- How different elements of creativity are essential to happiness and wholeness
- The necessity of using our hands to create
- The role of movement in our emotional wellbeing
- Our online / social media addiction
- The importance of a quiet mind and blank space